- We Believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative, and inerrant Word of God. (2Timothy 3:15-17, 2Peter 1:21)
and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God[a] may be complete, equipped for every good work.
- We Believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1, Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30)
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
- We Believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:34-35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (1Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25, 1Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return to earth in power and glory. (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11-16)
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.[a]
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin.
For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures,
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.[a] Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live
11 and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”
- We Believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of the human nature, and that all are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace through faith alone are we saved. (John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23,Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5)
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
- We Believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are not unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:28-29)
Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.
- We Believe that we as Christians are called to be examples of the love of God in this world. (John 13:35, I John 4:16-17)
35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- We Believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Romans 8:13-14, 1 Corinthians 3:16; 1Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30; Ephesians 5:18)
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons[a] of God.
- We Believe in the spiritual unity of the believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:9, 1Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28)
9 You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.